So this Raw Vegan Brownie is ABSOLUTELY perfect for when you are craving a brownie or anything chocolate/sweet! Especially if you do not have the time to bake it or just cannot wait!
It’s raw, vegan, and healthy! And what’s better? It actually tastes like a brownie!
Recipe: (to make a little – feel free to add more)
– 1 cup of Pecans or Walnuts
– 1 cup of Pitted Dates (feel free to add more for more stickiness and sweetness)
– 3 tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
– 4 tablespoons of Rolled Oats (can substitute with unsweetened shredded coconut)
– 2 tablespoons of Raw Agave Nectar
– A pinch of salt
– Cup of Almond Milk to enjoy with the brownie optional
- In a blender or food processor, Pulse the pecans/walnuts until it is almost powdery but still has some little chunks/pieces
- Add in your dates and blend/pulse until the two combine
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and blend/pulse until the mixture becomes a nice brown and combines together well
- Take out the mixture and press into a pan so that it sticks together
- Put it into the refrigerator for a few hours so that it sticks together better (can eat it without cooling as well)
- Cut and serve!
– If you want it to taste sweeter, then add more dates or agave nectar. Dates would be the healthier choice.
– If you want it to taste more like dark chocolate, add more cacao powder.
– For more chewiness, add more oats.
So there we have the brownie! Tell me how it goes and enjoy with milk :D~