I was seriously craving a cookie, but I didn’t want to have to wait 30-40 minutes just for my oven to heat up and then to heat up my cookies. I also did not want to consume any dairy products or added sugars etc, soooo what did I do? Make the easy 2-ingredient Cookie and then I added spoonfuls of Vanilla Banana Ice Cream on top of it and smacked on another cookie. It was sooooo foodgasmic and and satisfied my craving! Here’s the recipe!
You Will Need:
– A Blender
– A Food Processor optional (I didn’t use a food processor)
– A Large Ripe Banana
– 3/4 – 1 Cup of Rolled Oats (depending on how big the banana is)
– Frozen Bananas
– Vanilla Almond Milk (I used Almond Breeze Unsweetened)
Note: For how much almond milk you will need, depends on how much of your frozen bananas you use. You want to keep a 4:1 or a 5:1 ratio, 1 being the milk.
- Mix and mash the Ripe Banana and Rolled Oats together
- Form cookies out of them and place on a microwaveable plate
- Put them in the microwave and cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn!
- Remembering the 4:1 or 5:1 ratio, add in your frozen bananas and almond milk into your blender or food processor and Pulse the two ingredients until they get a thick, creamy texture. Don’t pulse for too long!
- Plop them onto your cookies and enjoy!
You can use a different ice cream or add in other things such as cinnamon, raw agave, or fruit on top! Enjoy~