I find myself always having late night cravings for something sweet and smooth. What has that texture and enraptures my taste buds like so? You got it – chocolate. Even better, dark chocolate. That smooth consistency that literally just lightens up my face can be made so easily and it is healthy too!
Imagine yourself watching a movie, variety show, or an episode of your favorite series at night and you just feel like snacking on something sweet. Or perhaps you’re looking at photos of food and recipes such as this one, well then problem solved – the 1 minute chocolate fudge in 1 step!
- 3 tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Agave Nectar or Raw Honey (but that wouldn’t be vegan)
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil (I prefer to use the unrefined one)
- Just mix all of the ingredients together!
- Note that it will seem dry at first and you’ll have the urge to add more oil or water or something, but don’t. Just keep mixing and it’ll soon have a creamy texture. The color will turn darker and it will become smoother and moist.
– Feel free to double the ingredients amounts to have more and to wrap it in parchment paper or wax paper and pop it in the fridge or freezer. Then it will harden and taste absolutely amazing!
– For a crunchy texture to it, you can add chopped almonds (or any other nut/seed) to the mixture or rolled oats if you prefer for it to have less fat.
So there we have the chocolate fudge! Tell me how it goes and enjoy~