You will need:
– 1-2 Zucchinis/Squash/Cucumber (Depends on how many are eating, how much you want. I used 1 squash and 1 cucumber)
– Handfuls of Cherry Tomatoes (Around 2 Cups – if you add too much it’ll become like a marinara)
– 1-2 cloves of Garlic
– A Handful of Basil (Around 3 sprigs or 1/2 – 1 cup)
– A Handful of Oregano (Around 3 sprigs or 1/2 – 1 cup)
– Half of an Avocado (If you want less fat, then put in less, if you want it to be creamier, add in more! :D)
– Half of a Lemon (around 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice depending on how tangy you want it)
- Spiralize the vegetables into thick noodles
Note: If you want the noodles to be more “plump” and soft, soak in either oil or non-dairy milk.
- Blend 1/4 of a Zucchini/Squash (this is for thickness) with the Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic Cloves until it is mixed well together and slightly chunky (not runny!)
- Add in the Avocado, Basil, Oregano, and Lemon Juice and blend the mixture to your liking. If you want it thicker/creamier, add in more Zucchini and Avocado
- Adjust the Sauce to your taste
- Pour the sauce over your noodles and enjoy!