I understand that there are many variations of this out on the website, but the recipe I have is one that uses less ingredients than most, but still tastes as delicious if not better! This is the perfect thing to eat whether it be alone or as a side-dish with rice/noodles. Try it out!
You Will Need:
– 4 Eggs
– 1/2 Green Onion
– 1/2 Carrot optional (I didn’t use it)
– 1/4 teaspoon of Salt or Soy Sauce (adjust the saltiness to match your taste buds)
– Oil for the Frying Pan
- Beat the 4 eggs in a bowl. It does not have to be completely smooth, so don’t worry about that too much
- Finely chop/mince your vegetable(s)
- Add the minced vegetable(s) and salt/soy sauce to the egg mixture and mix them all
- Heat up your Frying Pan and then switch it to medium heat after adding your oil to the frying pan
- Pour some of the mixture (about 1/4 of it) into the Pan so that it covers the whole flat circle area as you swirl the pan around to even out the mixture
- When the egg seems partially cooked, enough that the egg will move, start to roll the egg until it looks something like below:
- Repeat until you run out of your mixture. I usually end up making two rolls
- Let the rolls cool for 1 minute and then cup them into 1/2 inch thick pieces (or however big you wish)
Note: If you notice, I did not very finely chop my green onions so they are sticking out slightly, but either way it tasted great! Also note that the soy sauce will turn your eggs slightly brown, but that’s okay!
Please enjoy and tell me how it goes!