You’re in a rush or you just don’t feel like waiting for your oven to heat up. You definitely don’t want those extra refined sugars and stuff, but you really want a muffin. So, here’s the Minute Muffin to the rescue!!
Inspired by Cassey except I added a chocolate kick to mine 🙂
You Will Need:
– A Microwave
– A Microwaveable Mug
– 1 Egg
– 1/4 Cup of Rolled Oats
– A Handful of Ripe Blueberries
– 2 Tablespoons of Cacao Powder
– 1 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar (Honey, sugar, stevia, etc work too)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mug minus the blueberries (to prevent them from getting crushed)
- Add in the Blueberries
- Pop the Mug into the microwave and set it on High for 1 Minute
- Voila~ Muffin!
Note: This was definitely delicious but note to self: Do not use frozen berries or raspberries. Their sourness made the muffin taste salty somehow. Which made the whole muffin taste very dark chocolate-y.
Hope you Enjoy~